(Share this link: http://bit.ly/soallcanlearndi)
Invitation for deepening your Differentiation practice
- 3 Ways to Plan for Diverse Learners: What Teachers Do
- Myth-Busting Differentiated Instruction: 3 Myths and 3 Truths
- Students Matter: 3 Steps for Effective Differentiated Instruction
While reading please highlight 3 passages with one of the following marks:
- √ = Affirmation of own ideas or thinking.
- ! = Epiphany – New idea sparked from the passage.
- ? = Question is sparked from the passage.
Save the Last Word for Me Protocol by National Reform Faculty
- First volunteer reads one of their selected passages.
- Each person in the group shares what the passage means to them and their practice.
- The volunteer speaks last about the passage. They may be influenced from the sharing by the group.
- Choose a new volunteer and repeat steps 1-3.
Resources So All Can Learn
- 100+ Tools for Differentiating Instruction Through Social Media
- Practical guides for Differentiation
- Related Articles
- 3 Guidelines to Eliminating Assessment Fog
- Summer Readings on Differentiation: 150+ Seedlings for Growing Stronger Learners